Terms and Conditions
- Prices do not include any applicable sales taxes, freight, insurance and recycling fees.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and will be established at time of order.
- Prices for back-ordered products are not guaranteed.
- All products are subject to availability.
- Compuzonic is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
2.) Order Cancellations
- Any special order item may not be canceled, in whole or in part, by BUYER without Compuzonic prior written consent. All special order items cancellations are subject to administration and shipping charge.
3.) Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase and would like to request a return or a replacement, please note the following:
- We provide 5 working days from the date of purchase for any return or a replacement. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning a product. Customers are required to pay one way shipping cost.
- The original invoice must be presented during the exchange or refund.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, packing materials and box.
- All products returned for refund must be in good resalable condition. A product viability for resale will be assessed by our RMA Department.
- We charge minimum 15% restocking fee on any opened or used products. We reserves the right to charge higher restocking fees for special circumstances such as damaged packaging and/or missing accessories.
4.) New Product Warranty
- Please report within 24 hours if a product is dead on arrival (DOA) due to shipping and other unforeseen factors.
- Physically damaged product will not be covered by the warranty. Compuzonic reserve the right to determine whether a product is defective at its sole discretion.
- All new products come with one year manufacturer warranty unless it is mentioned otherwise. Compuzonic provides warranty for the first 30 days against manufacturing defect from the invoice date.
- Dead pixels in notebooks and monitors are subject manufacturer discretion.
5.) Manufacturer Refurbished Warranty
- All manufacturer re-certified comes with one year manufacturer warranty unless it is mentioned otherwise .The warranty is done directly through the manufacturer. Compuzonic provides warranty for the first 7 days from the date of purchase.Dead pixels in notebooks and monitors are subject manufacturer discretion.
6.) Refurbished Warranty
- We take great pride and give the highest priority to product quality control. All re-certified desktops comes with 60 Days Compuzonic warranty from the date of purchase. unless it is mentioned otherwise All re-certified notebooks come with 30 days Compuzonic warranty from the date of purchase. Unless it is mentioned otherwise, Batteries less than 30 minute charges is considered as defective and covers under warranty. Please contact Compuzonic for more warranty information.
7.) The following are not Covered by the warranty
- Software and data losses or virus/spyware infections; we strongly recommend backing up your data before sending for warranty.
- Later upgrades or add-on components.
- Misuse or physical damages.
- Repaired by an unauthorized third party.
8.) Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Compuzonic be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits or inconvenient.
9.) Third Party Liability
Compuzonic has Third-Party Links on its website, as a result Compuzonic and its staff do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites and the accuracy of their information. We recommend you read the respective policy and privacy statements of each site before supplying any information.
Compuzonic reserves the right to modify any website content at any time without prior notification and the sole responsibility is left up you to review these changes.